SCOTT W. PARIS
Scott received his undergraduate degree from the Ohio State University, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Akron School of Law. He was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2003 and is licensed in the Northern and Southern Federal District Courts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Federal Appellate Court and the United States Supreme Court. Scott has worked primarily in the areas of bankruptcy, civil litigation, appellate and both Federal and State creditor/debtor rights law.
- Admitted to State Bar of Ohio, 2003.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2003.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2007.
- United States 6th Appellate Circuit, 2011.
- United States Supreme Court, 2010.
- Ohio State Bar Association.
- Lorain County Bar Association
- The National LGBT Bar Association
- Member of the Cuyahoga County Bar Association
Grievance Committee, 2005-2008.
- Member of the Cleveland Bar Admissions Committee.
- Member of the Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer Mentoring Program.
- Named as a “Rising Star” by Cincinnati Magazine, in Creditor-Debtor
Rights/Bankruptcy Practice in 2010, 2012 and 2013.