Our attorneys will provide you with unrivaled representation should you need assistance with your foreclosure matter. Whether you need to modify your loan to provide for more affordable payments or strategize a controlled exit from your property, the lawyers at Paris Law, will help provide you with the best possible outcome for you and your property.
Our firm handles both Foreclosure prosecution and defense for individuals and tax lien certificate holders (real estate taxes). The attorneys at Paris Law, have extensive experience in foreclosure prosecution and defense, as well as Bankruptcy representation for foreclosure plaintiffs. We can assist you in trying to retain your home through a loan modification, repayment plan or refinance. Alternatively, if you no longer desire to keep the home, we can assist with a short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure or deficiency waivers.
If you believe a foreclosure has been wrongly filed against you, we will help provide complete foreclosure defense including:
- Evaluation of your loan documents to check for lending errors
- Evaluation of the borrower payment history to verify accuracy
- Defense of actions derived from predatory lending
- Protecting against false or "robo signed" documents and affidavits, or foreclosure fraud
- Evaluation of title documents to verify proper ownership by foreclosure plaintiffs
- Counterclaims against the lender or loan servicer
Call or contact our office today for your free initial consultation at (440) 252-4025. You can also schedule a consultation online.