Estate Planning Attorneys
At Paris we help both traditional and non-traditional clients and families ensure that their loved ones are provided for. Whether you just need a simple will, or you want to set up a trust, our attorneys will review your family and financial situation and explain the options available to you.
Estate Planning Lawfirm
Estate Planning involves more than just having a will. The goal of any effective estate plan is the execution of your wishes upon your incapacity or death. For most clients, estate planning involves providing for one's family and/or loved ones. Examples of situations where such planning is necessary include:
- Designating a Power of Attorney to make financial/asset decisions for you should you become incapacitated
- Executing a Health Care Durable Power of Attorney to designate someone else to make medical decisions for you should you become incapacitated.
- Avoiding probate through the creation of a trust
- Providing for minor children or special needs children in the event of your death or other incapacitation.
- Planning for death taxes
- Providing for gifts to charities or religious organizations upon your death
- Planning for your retirement and/or elder care
Call or contact our office today for your free initial consultation at (440) 252-4025. You can also schedule a consultation online.